Gretchen Roufs (doing business as "Auxiliary Marketing Services") offers public relations,
public involvement, community outreach, and marketing communications services on a
long-term or project basis. She is known for her ability to take technical or difficult
information and make it understandable for the average person.
Gretchen is a proficient technical writer, editor, and manager; skilled in external
communications, key message development, and brand/image programs and protocol;
adept at making difficult subjects clear and easy to understand; a strong manager,
strategist, and leader.
She is experienced at interpreting and organizing complex projects and ideas; calm in
stressful situations; able to join a team and quickly get up to speed in the middle of a
project; excellent at doing difficult and unwieldy jobs; works well in sensitive settings;
known for having a strong public presence and is a poised public speaker; and trained
and experienced in disaster communications.
Services, strategies, and programs
- Communiqués for key clients
- Corporate/organizational history
research and compilation
- Direct mail messaging (traditional
- Facilitation for groups and meetings
- FAQ's (Frequently Asked
- Image and brand standards
- Meeting planning and management
- Quality assurance/quality control
- Seminars and in-service training
- Social media strategy and
- Standard operating procedures
(c) Gretchen Roufs
All rights reserved.